Monday, February 04, 2013

2013 Book List

I'm going to try to keep a more accurate list of waiting-to-be-reviewed books this year for CBR5...and hopefully not let things get as out of control as last year, but considering the list I've already built up, it isn't the best start. :)

I'll be doing Cate Tiernan's Sweep series as one review when I finished with it.  I read the first five books last year and didn't get to reviews and they are such quick reads that I can't keep them separate and they seem more like parts of one big book to me.

The list in no particular order:

1. Sweep Series: Spellbound (#6), The Calling (#7), Changeling (#8) - Cate Tiernan (e-books)
2. Virals - Kathy Reiches (audio)
3. Seizure - Kathy Reiches (audio)
4. Od Magic - Patricia A. McKillip (audio)
5. The Eternal Ones - Kirsten Miller (audio)
6. A Conspiracy of Genes - Mark de Castrique (audio)
7. Catching Fire: The Hunger Games, Book 2 - Suzanne Collins (audio)
8. The Cat Who Went Into the Closet: The Cat Who Series, Book 15 - Lilian Jackson Braun (audio)
9. Bookmarked for Death: Booktown Mystery Series, Book 2 - Lorna Barrett (audio)
10. My Anecdotal Life - A Memoir - Carl Reiner (audio)
11. The Best Short Stories of Mark Twain - Mark Twain  (audio)
12. Echoes of the Fourth Magic - Chronicles of Ynis Aielle, Book 1 - R. A. Salvatore (audio)
13. Cinderella's Secret Diary: Lost (Book 1) - Ron Vitale

No comments: